- a new PAPER_TYPE = OLDBOCA was created for older boca printers
- CANCEL button bug fixed. Now just one click of the CANCEL button resets a given order.
- MINUS THE QUANTITY COUNT BY 1 - Click once on the quantity number, then press the + sign.
- Search box - works. Enter the string and press the new FIND button.
- The current order appears at the top, after the FIND buttton is pressed
- IMPORANT: You have to hit the CANCEL button twice to reset an order.
- IMPORTANT: you must choose a COUPON first, before beginning an order. Currently, there's a bug if the coupon is selected during the order creation.
PAPER_TYPE = BOCA a printing error with the receipt for events without an eTicket series has been fixed. However the details of the non-ticketed event is missing from the receipt. This still needs to be fixed.
- Search box - works. Enter the string and press ENTER.
- If the cursor is in the searchbox, and if ENTER is pressed, the current order appears listed at the top.
- The cancel button resets the order to blank.
PAPER_TYPE = BOCA a printing error with the receipt has been fixed.
A symbol scanner bug was fixed, by adding a new focus line to the item_barcode textfield; this comes up when the coupon selectbox is changed.
- This version contains a major re-write of the coupon system. The new coupon system is aligned better with the eRegisterNow M-level coupon system.
- Coupons used are recorded on the server side in an SQL table called, coupons_used
- The newAPI authentication was used for GetCoupons routine.
- Unfortunately, this version uses both the newAPI and oldAPI. Eventually the oldAPI should be written out.
- The Cancel button clears the coupon box.
- The routine
miniCalculation appears on both the JAVA side as well as the C++ side. It's
a twin routine. This routine handles calculations involving coupons.
PAPER_TYPE = BOCA now has a receipt printing capability
- new Error 51: alert for incorrect credentials upon logging in. Note: you must restart the program if you get Error 51 in order to retry your credentials.
moved convertTime routine to Interactions class and called it within the ticket and transaction classes
- fixed a taxID vector error upon houston show 2019 startup
- added a convertTime function in Databasemarshall to convert time from 16:00 to 4 pm.